OK everyone talks about my favorite band ever AC/DC on here all the time so I was just wondering if anyone else likes my 2nd favorite band of all time, ZZ Top??
OK everyone talks about my favorite band ever AC/DC on here all the time so I was just wondering if anyone else likes my 2nd favorite band of all time, ZZ Top??
no
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Yeah man I like ZZTop. I got to see them in concert a few years back.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Man I love ZZ Top. Sharp Dressed Man is a classic, but my favorite song is probably I Thank You, even though I really like Legs, Tush, Gimme All Your Lovin, Tube Snake Boogie and La Grange.
no not at all
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
haha..yea I know man zztop sucks ass!
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
i hate them!!!!!!!!
with a passion
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I like the songs I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide and Sharp Dress Man.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
ive never heard a song i like....but i will check those out
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
i dont think i have ever listened to them!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks